RE: [Videolib] La Pelota Vasca film

Laroi Lawton (laroi.lawton@bcc.cuny.edu)
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:21:29 -0400

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
Badilla-Melendez, Cindy
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:41 AM
To: 'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] La Pelota Vasca film

Hello,

Need some help here.

I am looking for the DVD of "La Pelota Vasca" The only place I found
they
sell is from fnac in Spain and they charge more than $40 in shipping.
Also,
I saw some of the records in Worldcat and there are a couple of
versions.
One with 3 DVDs with no English subtitles and the version of 1 DVD with
subtitles. The one I found at FNAC is vice versa, so I have my doubts.

Does anybody know a place here in the USA, where I can purchase this
title
(I don't care if it is region 2)? I have been looking and I can't find
it
here

Please let me know
Thanks