Re: [Videolib] Tales of the night fairies

Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:24:26 -0700

--=====================_609155140==.ALT

For US (NTSC) distribution and higher resolution images,
<mailto:swfest@bayswan.org>email swfest@bayswan.org . Please contact
the maker (in addition) Shohini Ghosh to order your copies, for other
(PAL) distribution and for info at
<mailto:shohini@nda.vsnl.net.in>shohini@nda.vsnl.net.in.

per: http://www.bayswan.org/swfest/tales.html

gary

At 08:45 AM 8/7/2006, Rick Provine wrote:
>Folks:
>
>I am looking to purchase this item and need a distributor...anyone
>know?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Rick
>===================================
>
>Tales of the night fairies
>Author(s): Ghosh, Shohini.
>Publication: [India?] :; Shohini Ghosh,
>Year: 2002
>Language: English; English and Bengali with English subtitles.
>Abstract: Documentary about the DMSC in West Bengal, an
>organization of sexworkers that is fighting for decriminalization of
>adult sex work, social recognition and the right to form a trade union.
>Five sex workers in the Shonagachi red light district of Calcutta tell
>stories of their life experiences.
> SUBJECT(S)
>
>_____________________________
>Rick Provine
>Director of Libraries
>DePauw University
>11 East Larabee Street
>Greencastle, IN 46135
>provine@depauw.edu
>office 765-658-4435
>mobile 765-301-0262
>fax 765-658-4445

UC Berkeley

*****

spectacles."
--Guy Debord

For US (NTSC) distribution and higher resolution images, email swfest@bayswan.org . Please contact the maker (in addition) Shohini Ghosh to order your copies, for other (PAL) distribution and for info at shohini@nda.vsnl.net.in.