Re: [Videolib] Article about PPR for Campus Screenings?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:40:44 -0400

Thanks to those who've offered replies! Dennis' comments in reply to
the original post, were, I think, what I was recalling. I will share
this discussion with the inquiree.

Best,
Meghann