Re: [Videolib] Article about PPR for Campus Screenings?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:30:54 -0400

Thanks, Becky!! This was definitely the instance I was thinking
about... although I thought I recalled another article with some quotes
explaining a bit more clearly the issue of PPR and why these screenings
are not legal, even though they're said to be educational and admission
is not charged. But, now that I have more information, that article may
be easier to find. Much appreciated!

Best,
Meghann