Re: [Videolib] Article about PPR for Campus Screenings?

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:48:37 -0400

--------------000503010609090907070702

I too remember this message but can't locate a copy of it. I did
locate a newspaper article from February 27, 2006, about the Illinois
State University Cinema Club, which was involved in the dispute with New
Yorker:
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-nofilm27.html

As I remember, the message to which you are referring was from Jessica
Rossner--or possibly from Dennis Doros. I thought I had saved a copy,
but apparently not.

Pat Shufeldt
Westminster Presbyterian Church Library
Greenville, SC