RE: [Videolib] Article about PPR for Campus Screenings?

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:37:18 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6B7D3.7CDD74C5

Hi, Meghann,
=20
The university involved was Illinois State University (I noticed
especially, since that's where I went to college!). Here's an article
from the Bloomington/Normal paper, The Pantagraph.
=20
=20
http://www.mediarelations.ilstu.edu/in_the_news/February06hits/2pant8.as
=20
If the link doesn't work, I just searched on Google for Illinois State
University and New Yorker Films.
=20
Hope this helps.
=20