Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize re-release

jrosner@kino.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:23:51 -0400

no but in 90% of the cases you would not need them
You only need them if you in fact plan to show the film to
an audience other than students enrolled in a particular class
such as some kind of open film series or have the misfortune to
be in Canada ( just kidding canucks)

Some schools do in fact want stuff they can show openly but it
is not very common