Re: [Videolib] Children, poverty, and health issues

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:28:52 -0400

Filmakers Library distributes "Our Children at Risk" by Roger Weisberg
which directly addresses the issue of the health of young children who
grow up in poverty. A full description is on our web site;
www.filmakers.com
Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street