Re: [Videolib] off air recording and copyright

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:36:03 -0400 (EDT)

And Susan adds:
Jessica is too kind. It was actually her strategically-timed *leaving* of
her seat in the LF bleachers which caused said Cubbies to score mucho runs
and win.

Yes, it's off-topic, but I don't care either because it was DAMN hot out
there in the Friendly Confines yesterday, and I'm still a little woozy
from the heat, even if I did cool off a bit in the Stadium Club.

(Thanks again, Jessica!)

Susan

jrosner@kino.com retorted: