Re: [Videolib] off air recording and copyright

jrosner@kino.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:55:38 -0400

You call that a "rant"??? HA!
Cubs may be awful but they just beat the Cardinals
for the 2nd day in a row and I officially proclaim fellow
videolibber Susan Albrecht "good luck" for coming in for the
game.

( and yes Gary this off topic and I don't care . after all
I am on vacation)

Quoting MileFilms@aol.com: