RE: [Videolib] Movies on Labor

Blane Halliday (bhalliday@collier-lib.org)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:07:02 -0400

Steve...

A few titles:

American Jobs (2004) Greg Spotts
Where Do You Stand?: Stories From An American Mill (2004)
The Wobblies (1979)
On The Waterfront (1954)
Salt Of The Earth (1954)

Blane

Blane Halliday
AV Acquisitions Librarian
Collier County Public Library
2385 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, Florida 34109
239-593-3511, ext. 45
bhalliday@collier-lib.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Steve Fesenmaier
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:25 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Movies on Labor

I am compiling a filmography of contemporary films on labor for Counterpoise
magazine - as I did on films on the homeless. If you have any suggestions,
please contact me directly at - fesenms@wvlc.lib.wv.us.

Films I got from Sandy Berman -Matewan, North Country, Bread and Roses,
Harlan County,USA, Norma Rae, Silkwood, Germinal, Cradle will rock and Roger
and Me.

Thanks for any suggestions.- Steve Fesenmaier

distributors.