RE: [Videolib] Children, poverty, and health issues

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:55:09 -0400

Hello, Gail,

Bullfrog Films offers documentary videos and DVDs that focus on children
living in poverty and lacking appropriate health care. I recommend
several individual titles, as well as seven from the Life Series: Life,
City Life, and Life 4.

The Last Child: The Global Race to End Polio
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lchild.html

Their Brothers' Keepers: Orphaned by AIDS
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/tbk.html

>From Life 4: The UN Millennium Development Goals
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l4.html
Listen to the Kids!
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l4list.html
Reaching Out to the Grassroots
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l4rea.html
Slum Futures
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l4slum.html

>From City Life:
A Fistful of Rice
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/clfist.html
Missing Out
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/clmiss.html

>From the Life Series:
A-OK?
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lsaok.html
Lost Generations
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lslg.html

Let me know if you need more information to order.

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com