Re: [Videolib] protest music

Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:27:07 -0700

The

Kastenmeier

Guidelines (http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/Kastenmeier.html) limit
the duration of retention and use of off-air materials...basically,
using a piece taken off-air over and over and from semester to
semester doesn't cut it under these guidelines. Then again, they're
guidelines, not law (just like the CCUMC Guidelines for Multimedia Fair Use)

Gary

UC Berkeley

*****

spectacles."