Re: [Videolib] short film with no dialog

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:44:01 -0700

Jeff:
A real classic that can be interpreted many ways is Cosmic Zoom
by Eva Szasz. It's 8 minutes long.
http://www.nfb.ca

Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd