RE: [Videolib] short film with no dialog

Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:52:27 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6AF5A.B0F50A28

I don't think there is much dialog in Red Balloon, but I can't recall
for certain (and I just watched it last year!). =20

=20

What about one of those Pixar shorts (I think they are Pixar) that they
show at the beginning of their films or are added on to the DVDs. I
think I remember one about a snow man in a snow globe trying to get out,
another about an old guy playing chess with himself and the old one with
the two desk lamps. There are probably others. They have no dialog.

=20

mb

=20

Michael Brewer