RE: [Videolib] who is streaming videos

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@middlebury.edu)
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:49:30 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6AC24.DA5D7404

Monica Threatt put together a list of vendors offering digital rights =
within the last few months. You can find it at: =
http://mediaconversations.blogspot.com/2006/04/digital-streaming-license-=
and-rights.html. However, it's not as simple for some of us as =
"point-and-click" -- it's an Excel interactive spreadsheet that requires =
augmented software. The message I got when I tried to open the file was =
"To use this Web page interactively, you must have Microsoft=AE Internet =
Explorer 5.01 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later and the Microsoft Office =
2003 Web Components. See the Microsoft =
<http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidmsowcpub?clid=3D1033&p1=3DExcel> =
Office Web site for more information." I haven't done that yet, but I =
probably will soon.
Best,
Patty=20
Patty Hornbeck