Re: [Videolib] An Inconvenient Truth

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:37:42 -0400

--B_3236092662_109804199

I can=B9t imagine it would be. It is a major studio release. It is possible
that
SWANK might get it slightly before home video date so you should ask them

On 7/18/06 6:20 PM, "Pamela Sue Reeves" <PReeves@uwyo.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know if this will be available for purchase and a public
> performance showing before October?
> =20
> Pamela Reeves
>=20
> preeves@uwyo.edu
>=20
> Manager
>=20
> University of Wyoming
>=20
> Audio Visual Services
>=20
> Dept. #3334
>=20
> 1000 E. University Ave.
>=20
> Laramie, WY 82071
>=20
> (307)766-3184
>=20
> =20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3236092662_109804199

Re: [Videolib] An  Inconvenient Truth I can= ’t imagine it would be. It is a major studio release. It is possible t= hat
SWANK might get it slightly before home video date so you should ask them

Does anyone know if this will be available for purchase and = a public performance showing before October?

Pamela Reeves

preeves@uwyo.edu

Manager

University of Wyoming