Re: [Videolib] Yi Yi

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:20:29 -0400

--B_3236088030_109566611

OOPS I just realized there PPR rights probably expired
If so try
Sarah@criterionco.com

On 7/18/06 5:01 PM, "Montri, Tracy" <tmontri@toledolibrary.org> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> Does anyone know the public performance rights holder for "Yi Yi" (2000)?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Tracy
>
> Tracy Montri
> Manager, Audiovisual Department
> Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
> 325 Michigan
> Toledo, Ohio 43624
> 419-259-5285
> Fax 419-255-1334
> tmontri@toledolibrary.org

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3236088030_109566611

Re: [Videolib] Yi Yi OOPS = I just realized there PPR rights probably expired