Re: [Videolib] RE: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

John Sirabella (j.sirabella@nfb.ca)
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:46:19 -0400

The National Film Board of Canada also distributes a new title on F.A.S.:

F.A.S.: WHEN THE CHILDREN GROW UP
(40 min.)
When a pregnant women drinks alcohol, she can do irreparable harm to her
baby. This film explores the realities of living with Fetal Alcohol
Syndrome (F.A.S.) and partial F.A.S. called Fetal Alcohol Effects (F.A.E.),
the leading causes of birth defects. The effects associated with F.A.S.
continue even when children become adults. This documentary tells the
stories of three adults living with F.A.S. along with commentary from
experts in the field.
Sale Price: $149
Rental: $50
Available for preview

To purchase or order a free preview, call 800-542-2164. You can also
purchase online at www.nfb.ca/store.

John Sirabella
National Film Board of Canada
212.629.8890