Re: [Videolib] find that film?

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:13:16 -0700

--=====================_111975140==.ALT

http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/2005/12/autistic-teen-makes-film-abou=
t-autism.html????

gary

AM 7/13/2006, you wrote:
>Hi-
>I read a review/blub a few months ago about a=20
>teenager who was highly-functioning autistic who=20
>had made a film about his life/experiences. It=20
>was in People or Entertainment Weekly maybe.
>
>I can=92t remember anything else about it=ADdoes=20
>anyone know what I am talking about?
>Thanks,
>
>Sarah Andrews
>Monographic Orders, Claims and Acquisitions Public Services Supervisor
>Acquisitions Department
>University of Iowa Libraries
>100 Main Library
>Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
>USA
>phone 319-335-5877
>fax 1-319-335-5691

UC Berkeley

*****

all of life presents itself as an=20
immense accumulation of spectacles."
--Guy Debord =20
--=====================_111975140==.ALT

http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/2005/12/autistic-teen-makes-film-abou= t-autism.html ????

gary

 AM 7/13/2006, you wrote:

Hi-
I read a review/blub a few months ago about a teenager who was highly-functioning autistic who had made a film about his life/experiences.  It was in People or Entertainment Weekly maybe.

I can=92t remember anything else about it=ADdoes anyone know what I am talking about?
Thanks,

Sarah Andrews
Monographic Orders, Claims and Acquisitions Public Services Supervisor
Acquisitions Department
University of Iowa Libraries
100 Main Library
Iowa City, IA 52242-1420