Re: [Videolib] Read it an weep...

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:17:04 -0400

--B_3235227424_57900341

Actually I am not that pessimistic ( what Cub fan can be) I just meant that
there were a lot of titles
on there that just won=B9t sell enough for a studio or rights holder to
release them.
However as you point out many have come out since the list and many more
will.
I think my point was that while rights complications are an issue for some
of them, lack
of realistic demand is a bigger issue for most
FYI making any progress on KILLER OF SHEEP ?

On 7/8/06 5:52 PM, "MileFilms@aol.com" <MileFilms@aol.com> wrote:

>=20
> In a message dated 7/8/06 4:18:24 PM, iylist@twcny.rr.com writes:
>=20
>=20
>> > http://www.mastersofcinema.org/reviews/unavailable.htm
>> >
>> > Unavailable?
>> >
>> > by Nick Wrigley
>=20
>=20
> I'm much more optomistic actually than Jessica. Several of the titles on =
their
> list are already in the works for restoration and distribution. And there=
are
> many, many amazing films coming out on DVD in Europe -- the Film Fair in
> Bologna had a small table of new releases and there were about thirty tit=
les I
> wanted to buy.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Dennis Doros
> Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
> PO Box 128
> Harrington Park, NJ 07640
> Phone: 201.767.3117
> Fax: 201.767.3035
> milefilms@aol.com
> www.milestonefilms.com
>=20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3235227424_57900341

Re: [Videolib] Read it an weep... Actua= lly I am not that pessimistic ( what Cub fan can be) I just meant that there= were a lot of  titles
on there  that just won’t sell enough for a studio or rights hol= der to release them.