Re: [Videolib] Read it an weep...

MileFilms@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 17:52:05 EDT

--part1_486.50d1fc4.31e18305_boundary

In a message dated 7/8/06 4:18:24 PM, iylist@twcny.rr.com writes:

> > http://www.mastersofcinema.org/reviews/unavailable.htm
> >
> > Unavailable?
> >
> > by Nick Wrigley

I'm much more optomistic actually than Jessica. Several of the titles on
their list are already in the works for restoration and distribution. And there
are many, many amazing films coming out on DVD in Europe -- the Film Fair in
Bologna had a small table of new releases and there were about thirty titles I
wanted to buy.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201.767.3117
Fax: 201.767.3035
milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_486.50d1fc4.31e18305_boundary

In a message dated 7/8/06 4:18:24 PM, iylist@twcny.rr.com writes:

> http://www.maste= rsofcinema.org/reviews/unavailable.htm
>
> Unavailable?
>
> by Nick Wrigley

I'm much more optomistic actually than Jessica. Several of the titles on=20= their list are already in the works for restoration and distribution. And th= ere are many, many amazing films coming out on DVD in Europe -- the Film Fai= r in Bologna had a small table of new releases and there were about thirty t= itles I wanted to buy.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201.767.3117
Fax: 201.767.3035
milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_486.50d1fc4.31e18305_boundary-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.