Re: [Videolib] current event video recordings

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:05:59 -0400

Ok but as usual seems a bit vague "audio visual news programs"
It also seems to say it is strictly for research purposes ( the background
reference to use by scholars and researchers) and thus
Theoretically not available for instance for use in class.
Trust me I really don't care one way or the other I just hate these vague
& undefined stuff which with technology changing is getting harder and
harder to figure out.
I also have to wonder if all the library collections which do have off air
news tapes do always include the copyright notice. Again not really anything
that concerns me. Just a boring hot day