[Videolib] Fwd: Hemet Library Kwik cases

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:21:16 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--730899027

> FYI.=A0Feel free to contact him directly if you are interested.

> Date: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:50:16 -0700
> Sender: Califa Members <CALIFAMEMBERS@PLSSRV2.PLSINFO.ORG>
> From: Wayne Disher <WDisher@CITYOFHEMET.ORG>
> Subject: Hemet Library Kwik cases
> To: CALIFAMEMBERS@PLSSRV2.PLSINFO.ORG
>
> The Hemet Public Library is offering up free of charge at least 15=20
> boxes
> of Kwik cases (perhaps 500 or more individual cases).=A0These are the
> "targeted" (i.e., tattle-taped) hard plastic "sleeves" which go on=20
> DVD's
> and Videos to prevent them from walking out past the security =
gates.=A0If
> you currently use these Kwik cases, you know that they are not cheap =
> buy, and we'd like to offer them up free of charge.=A0You would, of
> course, need to arrange for shipping.
>
> Wayne T. Disher
> Library Director
> City of Hemet Public Library
> 300 E. Latham
> Hemet, CA=A092543
> (951) 765-2441

--Apple-Mail-2--730899027

<excerpt>

</excerpt>

<excerpt>FYI.=A0Feel free to contact him directly if you are interested.

Date: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:50:16 -0700

=
color></underline>>

Sender: Califa Members
=
INFO.ORG</color></underline>>

From: Wayne Disher
=
color></underline>>

Subject: Hemet Library Kwik cases

To:
=
FO.ORG</color></underline>

The Hemet Public Library is offering up free of charge at least 15
boxes

of Kwik cases (perhaps 500 or more individual cases).=A0These are the

"targeted" (i.e., tattle-taped) hard plastic "sleeves" which go on
DVD's

and Videos to prevent them from walking out past the security gates.=A0If

you currently use these Kwik cases, you know that they are not cheap to

buy, and we'd like to offer them up free of charge.=A0You would, of

course, need to arrange for shipping.

Wayne T. Disher

Library Director

City of Hemet Public Library