Re: [Videolib] Fair Use site worth checking out.

M. Claire Stewart (claire-stewart@northwestern.edu)
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:06:30 -0500

Noone's making fun of you, Jessica, but some of us very, very
strongly disagree with you, in part because the U.S. Supreme Court
said this about "transformative" use when it handed down its decision
in Campbell v. Acuff Rose:
"11 The obvious statutory exception to this focus on transformative
uses is the straight reproduction of multiple copies for classroom
distribution."
<http://supreme.justia.com/us/510/569/case.html>

--
M. Claire Stewart
Head, Digital Media Services, Marjorie I. Mitchell Multimedia Center