Re: [Videolib] Fair Use site worth checking out.

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:33:00 -0400

Looks fine to me. Especially the emphasis that while all four factors are
taken into account the fact that something basically has to be
"transformative "to qualify works for me. Trust no one will make fun of me
again about this

On 6/19/06 4:59 PM, "Gary Handman" <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> http://fairusenetwork.org/
>

> Gary Handman
> Director
> Media Resources Center
> Moffitt Library
> UC Berkeley
> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
> http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC
>
> *****
>
> "In societies where modern conditions of production prevail,
> all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of
> spectacles."
> --Guy Debord

> distributors.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE