[Videolib] Media That Matters Fest---Eyes on the Prize short

Jaeschke, Myles (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:07:25 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C685B7.0036880B

I sent this to the wrong address--lets try again...

________________________________

From: Jaeschke, Myles=20
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:49 PM
To: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Media That Matters Fest---Eyes on the Prize short

Hey all--
Recently I received a flyer in the mail (many of you may have received
the same flyer) for the Media That Matters film festival. I would like
to point out one of the films being exhibited "Eyes on the Fair Us of
the Prize" since this has been a topic of disscussion several times on
the listserv. Follow this link and check out this two minute film.
http://www.mediathatmattersfest.org/6/#
=20
Best,
Myles=20
=20
Tulsa City County Library
=20
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C685B7.0036880B

I sent this to the wrong address--lets try=20 again...