Re: [Videolib] Archival Footage Question

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:00:11 -0400

--B_3232022412_347444023

FYI one of my little birdies says Mike Douglass show is owned by CBS. He can
get you contact info but I doubt that is what you want

Jessica

On 6/1/06 3:05 PM, "Darla Moore" <DMMOORE@rollins.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
> Does anyone know of a source for news/television footage that goes back to
> the 1960s? I am looking for clips featuring Heloise Cruse (not the current
> advice columnist, but her mother). I believe that she appeared on talk shows
> occasionally (like Merv Griffin or Mike Douglas).
> Thank you for any leads.
> Darla Moore
> Rollins College

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3232022412_347444023

Re: [Videolib] Archival Footage Question FYI o= ne of my little birdies says Mike Douglass show is owned by CBS. He can get = you contact info but I doubt that is what you want