[Videolib] Re: Archival Footage Question - Heloise

deg farrelly (deg.farrelly@asu.edu)
Thu, 01 Jun 2006 12:40:44 -0700

--B_3232010445_577305

According to the Vanderbilt Television News Archive, (
http://tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/ ) the name was Heloise Bowles:

CBS Evening News for
Thursday, Dec 29, 1977

Headline: Bowles Death
Abstract: (Studio) Death of columnist Heloise Bowles, in San Antonio,
noted. She was author of newspaper column "Hints from Heloise."
REPORTER: Roger Mudd

Broadcast Type: Evening News Segment Type: News Content
Header Link 250142
Record Number: 250155
Begin Time: 05:51:30 pm
End Time: 05:51:40 pm
Duration: 00:10
Reporters: Mudd, Roger

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus

From: Darla Moore <DMMOORE@rollins.edu> Reply-To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu> Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:05:50 -0400 To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] Archival Footage Question

Hello, Does anyone know of a source for news/television footage that goes back to the 1960s? I am looking for clips featuring Heloise Cruse (not the current advice columnist, but her mother). I believe that she appeared on talk shows occasionally (like Merv Griffin or Mike Douglas). Thank you for any leads. Darla Moore Rollins College

--B_3232010445_577305 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: Archival Footage Question  - Heloise Accor= ding to the Vanderbilt Television News Archive, ( http://tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/  ) the name was Heloise= Bowles:

CBS Evening News for