RE: [Videolib] Genetic Gamble (Genes by Design)

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:14:15 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C685A7.30FA3758

Hello, Pat,
=20
Bullfrog Films offers the following alternatives, related to genetics
and gene manipulation:
=20
LIFE RUNNING OUT OF CONTROL (2005, 96 or 60 minutes, VHS or DVD)
Thorough examination of the issues surrounding the genetic manipulation
of plants, animals and human beings.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lroc.html
=20
Also:
GENE BLUES: Dilemmas of DNA Testing (1997, 30 minutes, VHS or DVD)
Examines the ethical issues associated with DNA testing.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/gene.html
=20
NOT FOR SALE (2002, 31 minutes, VHS or DVD)
Examines the disturbing new corporate practice of patenting life forms.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/nfs.html
=20
RISKY BUSINESS: Biotechnology and Agriculture (1996, 24 minutes, VHS or
DVD)
Discussion starter on genetically engineered animals and plants.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/risky.html
=20
Subject Area: Genetics Videos:
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/genetics.html
=20
I hope this list is helpful. Call me if you need more information.
=20
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
800-543-3764