[Videolib] Masters of Cinema....one more master will be available soon!

John Sirabella (j.sirabella@nfb.ca)
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:14:39 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0F55_01C6A444.538A9400

Hello all,

Thanks, Gary, for sending everyone on the listserv this piece by Nick =
Wrigley on the Masters of Cinema web-site. I noticed that the =
web-site's four editors included the complete works of Norman McLaren on =
their list of the Most Wanted Films on DVD. You'll be happy to know =
that Image Entertainment will be releasing a 7-DVD set of the complete =
works of Norman McLaren (NORMAN MCLAREN: THE MASTER'S EDITION) on =
October 17, 2006. The 7-DVD boxed set along with a monograph can be =
purchased from amazon.com or image-entertainment.com by the end of =
October. You see, wishes CAN come true!

John Sirabella
National Film Board of Canada

----- Original Message -----=20