Re: [Videolib] Vigo's "Zero"

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:27:44 -0400

--B_3235382865_67224298

I would buy it. You never know when these things will come out here

On 7/10/06 12:55 PM, "Gary Handman" <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> There's a beautiful release of The complete Jean Vigo available from
> Europe...unfortunately, it's region 2.
> http://www.artificial-eye.com/dvd/ART004vd/main.html
>
> Gary Handman
>
> At 09:26 AM 7/10/2006, you wrote:
>> Anyone know if/when Vigo's "Zero for Conduct/Zero de Conduite" will be
>> released on DVD?

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3235382865_67224298

Re: [Videolib] Vigo's "Zero" I wou= ld buy it. You never know when these things will come out here