RE: [Videolib] Fwd: Hemet Library Kwik cases

Ryan, Mary (mryan@post03.curry.edu)
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:04:16 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C69AF6.6A6915D4

Hi,

We just send a message to another library to purchase some used Kwik
cases. If I can cancel that order, I'd really appreciate the free ones.
We have a small budget for supplies.

=20

Please let me know right away if we are eligible.

=20

Many thanks,

=20

Mary Ryan