Re: [Videolib] Fair Use site worth checking out.

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:33:24 -0400

Ok I found the section but I guess it must not have held or been vague
Since the Kinko's and other cases clearly found that making copies of
copyrighted articles DID violate "fair use' . Perhaps this was a reference
to material that was no longer available? I haven't a clue but you certainly
Can't copy a whole work for classroom use without permission