RE: [Videolib] Need distributor (or library): Lifetime Guarantee

Speirs, Sr Gilmary (speirs@es.marywood.edu)
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:10:02 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C69230.C58EB5AC

Try a Google search; a few hits come up.

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for Non-Print
Marywood University Library
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
speirs@marywood.edu
(570)348-6266
FAX: 570-961-4769

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Threatt, Monique L
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 9:23 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Cc: videonews@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Need distributor (or library): Lifetime Guarantee:
Phranc's Adventures in Plastic

CW,

A faculty member in Gender Studies is desperately trying to track down this
film either for purchase or ILL. We've checked WorldCat, and have come up
empty handed.

Any leads?
Thanks, much. I hope to see many of you in 'Awlins.
--Mo

*************************
Monique Threatt
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, W121
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
T: (812) 855-9857
F: (812) 855-1649
E: mthreatt@indiana.edu

------_=_NextPart_001_01C69230.C58EB5AC

Need distributor (or library): Lifetime Guarantee: Phranc's Adventures in Plastic

------_=_NextPart_001_01C69230.C58EB5AC-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.