[Videolib] VRT -- Call for Volunteers Redux

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:04:13 -0400

--------------040203020401050801060703

*[Please pardon cross-postings.]*

Hello everyone,

* I'm in need of volunteers for the VRT Booth. Those of you who will be
attending ALA Annual: please consider committing a few hours of your
time so that we can have a presense in the exhibit hall in New Orleans!
If we don't get enough folks signing up, we won't be able to display
Notables titles on dvd as we have in the past. (We don't want to leave
a laptop to possibly be left unattended.) Times still available follow:

Saturday, June 25th
8:30am - 10am - COVERED
10am - 2pm - One Volunteer, would like one additional
1pm - 3pm - No Volunteers
3pm-5pm - One Volunteer, would like one additional

Sunday, June 26th
9am - 11am - No Volunteers
11am - 1pm - One Volunteer, would like one additional
1pm - 3pm - No Volunteers
3pm - 5pm - No Volunteers

Please let me know if you can fill in any of these shifts. Also, if you
have any materials to be distributed at the booth, drop me a note!

*FYI: VRT's Pocket Guide to ALA is now available at:
http://www.ala.org/ala/vrt/newsandevents/VRTGuide2006.pdf
*
Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk -- Membership Chair, VRT
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library
University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.