Re: [Videolib] quest for Statues Also Die

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:17:56 +0200

Daer Sarah,

the title is part of this French edition of "Hiroshima, mon amour"
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00017O6IO
(in French without subtitles, PAL, region code 2)

There is only one entry in WorldCat (DVD-R, no publisher mentioned), so
probably not yet published on DVD elsewhere.

with kind regards
Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/ueber_uns