Re: [Videolib] Archival Footage Question

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:24:41 -0400

--B_3232020281_347361212

Well if you want that kind of footage you have to find the owner of those
shows specifically
I think Griffin probably still owns his own stuff not sure about the
Douglass stuff
This kind of thing would not be standard archival /news footage more like
finding out who owns a particular
Film or book etc

On 6/1/06 3:05 PM, "Darla Moore" <DMMOORE@rollins.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
> Does anyone know of a source for news/television footage that goes back to
> the 1960s? I am looking for clips featuring Heloise Cruse (not the current
> advice columnist, but her mother). I believe that she appeared on talk shows
> occasionally (like Merv Griffin or Mike Douglas).
> Thank you for any leads.
> Darla Moore
> Rollins College

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3232020281_347361212

Re: [Videolib] Archival Footage Question Well = if you want that kind of footage you have to find the owner of those shows s= pecifically