Re: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty

Stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:08:47 -0700

Ditto to Gary's note. At UC San Diego we check out items for 3 days. We
fine for over due & we bill for lost or damage items. This is how it has
been for quite some time & so there is little grumbling. The last uprising
was when the library went from paper catalog to online !

Stephen

Stephen 0'Riordan
UCSD Libraries / Film & Video Library
9500 Gilman dr