Re: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty

deg farrelly (deg.farrelly@asu.edu)
Wed, 31 May 2006 21:16:02 -0700

--B_3231954963_226566

This is very similar to the Arizona State University Fletcher Library
policies.

7 day loan to all users, including community card holders (community cards
are not cheap)

No renewals per say, but the item can be borrowed again, for an unlimited
number of times.

We are flexible to accommodate extended loans on request. But late fines
accrue AND block other services if left unattended.

We also provide a booking service for use of specific titles on specific
dates and reserve functions.

Additionally, we readily loan across multiple campuses, titles requested
through the online catalog, and delivered to the library of your choice.
Can be returned to any library in the system. We also loan readily to
Northern Az Univ and University of Arizona (and borrow from them), and loan
through Interlibrary Loan.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus

From: Lorraine <llklok@hkucc.hku.hk> Reply-To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu> Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:15:09 +0800 To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu> Subject: RE: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty

Farhad, We have the same loan policy across the broad, i.e. for all eligible users. Users can check out items for 7 days and items are renewable for 5 times if there is no waiting queue. Late return incurs overdue fine. The only time teaching staff get to grant a longer loan period is when they are using it for classroom teaching purpose. We allow advance booking for teaching staff who use the materials for teaching too. AV materials can also be put on reserve for student viewing upon requested by teaching staff.

Lorraine Lok AV & Reserve Librarian University of Hong Kong Libraries Pokfulam Road Hong Kong

--B_3231954963_226566 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty This = is very similar to the Arizona State University Fletcher Library policies. &= nbsp;