Re: [Videolib] La Jetee

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 31 May 2006 14:42:29 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--994141896

Aha, but there was a DVD. Short Cinema Journal volume 1, issued in=20
1997, included "La Jetee".

Not relevant to the discussion, but a fun factoid.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Wednesday, May 31, 2006, at 01:59 PM, Jessica Rosner wrote:

> Um incidentally . There is NO LEGAL DVD OF THIS IN THE US
> New Yorker will only license their own VHS copies
>
> More fun issues with copyright etc
>

> On 5/31/06 4:05 PM, "Montri, Tracy" <tmontri@toledolibrary.org> wrote:
>
> Hello all -
> =A0
> Does anyone out there know where I can acquire the public performance=20=

> rights for La Jetee, dir. by Chris Marker, 1962? =A0
> =A0
> Thank you in advance for your help!
>
> =A0
> Tracy Montri
> Manager, Audiovisual Department
> Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
> 325 Michigan
> Toledo, Ohio 43624
> 419-259-5285
> Fax 419-255-1334
> tmontri@toledolibrary.org
>

> Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
> =A0
> Jessica Rosner
> Kino International
> 333 W 39th St. 503
> NY NY 10018
> jrosner@kino.com
> 212-629-6880

--Apple-Mail-2--994141896

Cinema Journal volume 1, issued in 1997, included "La Jetee".

Not relevant to the discussion, but a fun factoid.

Brigid Duffy

Media Acquisitions

Academic Technology

San Francisco State University

San Francisco, CA 94132-4200

E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

New Yorker will only license their own VHS copies

More fun issues with copyright etc

Does anyone out there know where I can acquire the public performance
rights for <italic>La Jetee,</italic> dir. by Chris Marker, 1962? =A0

=A0

Thank you in advance for your help!

=A0

Tracy Montri