Re: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty

Don Taylor (dstaylor@sfu.ca)
Wed, 31 May 2006 14:28:00 -0700

--=====================_1736364281==.ALT

Farhad,
We have a one week loan period for videos for faculty (which is in
contrast to the semester loan period they get for books). They can
renew the video once and we have $1 per day overdue charge. We also
allow faculty to book videos in advance for showing to their classes.
Regards,
Don

Donald Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian email: dstaylor@sfu.ca
Simon Fraser University Library ph: 604-291-4930
8888 University Drive fax: 604-291-3023
Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6