Re: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 31 May 2006 15:49:00 -0400

--B_3231935342_342250169

Um just cause I am in the mood this reminds me of a cartoon in which someon=
is trying to schedule an appointment
And he says =B3 HOW BOUT NEVER??? IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU?=B2

Works for me with faculty checking out material but then of course I am not
a librarian

On 5/31/06 3:16 PM, "Moshiri, Farhad" <moshiri@uiwtx.edu> wrote:

> =20
> =20
>=20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3231935342_342250169

Re: [Videolib] FW: Circulation of AV materials to faculty Um ju= st cause I am in the mood this reminds me of a cartoon in which someone is t= rying to schedule an appointment
And he says “ HOW BOUT NEVER??? IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU?”

=