RE: [Videolib] State associations with video round tables?

Pomes, Stephen (Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov)
Fri, 26 May 2006 12:02:45 -0500

The Louisiana Library Association (LLA) has a Video and Media Interest
Group. Because of last year's hurricanes, the group had only a business
meeting at the 2006 LLA conference. At previous annual LLA conferences,
we've had programs. Some of these past presentations included talks
with local film and video makers, the preservation of non-print formats
(especially photographs and videotape), and sound recordings of local
writers for blind and sight impaired persons.

Eventually, we'll have a webpage on the official LLA site, but (for now)
we have this temporary page: http://www.geocities.com/LLA_Video_Media/

I hope that this helps.

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
Minerals Management Service Library
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
New Orleans, La. 70123
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those
of my employer.