Re: [Videolib] How to change your settings

Garey Mills (gmills@library.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 26 May 2006 09:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

Brian -

This would help, but we have recently changed our list server.
Now, to subscribe or unsubscribe, send a message to

majordomo@lists.berkeley.edu

and use one of these lines in the body of the message

subscribe <list name, for example videonews>
or unsubscribe <list name, for example videonews>

Instructions on subscribing, unsubscribing and other commands, see the
Berkeley Knowlege Base, for example

http://kb.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/kb/answer.pl?question=kb304&sid=271309145-29478

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office