RE: [Videolib] German American Films

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Thu, 25 May 2006 16:12:58 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6803F.FF3CC821

Not necessarily. I found a website devoted to German Americans - Grace
Kelly's grandmother was from Germany.
=20

Becky=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:46 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] German American Films

Well lots and lots of German actors who emigrated to the states
and worked extensively in Hollywood
Paul Lukas ( Watch on the Rhine , Little Women etc) Paul
Henried ( Now Voyager) Dietrich, Peter Lorre etc or do
They have to be performers whose parents where born in Germany ?
=09
=09
On 5/25/06 2:19 PM, "Tatar, Becky" <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>