RE: [Videolib] Nigeria DVDs

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 24 May 2006 12:41:52 -0400

Hello, Karen,

Bullfrog Films offers three programs that feature Nigeria:

THE LAST CHILD: The Global Race to End Polio (2004, 56 minutes,
DVD/VHS)
Tells the behind-the-scenes story of the global campaign to eradicate
polio, from the frontlines in Nigeria, India, Haiti and elsewhere.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lchild.html

REEL TO REAL: Balancing Acts (2005, 23 minutes, DVD/VHS)
Explores the international movement for women's rights. In Nigeria,
feisty female entrepreneurs of Nigeria known as "Mama Benz," despite
owning an estimated 50 per cent of the country's small businesses, are
denied recognition of their contribution to the economy.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l4bal.html

TILL DEATH DO US PART [TRIUMPH OVER TERROR Series] (1999, 27 minutes,
DVD/VHS)
Widows are denied inheritance and property rights in Nigeria.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/till.html

Contact me for more information.

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films