Re: [Videolib] Fwd: [Videonews] ALA Session on Media Searching: ALCTS Pre-Order & Pre-Catalog Searc

Lisa Spagnolo (lcspagnolo@ucdavis.edu)
Fri, 19 May 2006 11:57:31 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C67B3B.68E3BC00

Hello all,
A public thanks to Gary for helping me publicize this ALA discussion =
group
and negotiating videonews and videolib as a visitor. This should be an
interesting discussion, and a good opportunity to take up some of the =
issues
appearing on this list in the recent past, the ISAN development for =
example.

--Lisa
____________________________________
Lisa Spagnolo