Re: [Videolib] great films for garden clubs

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Thu, 18 May 2006 14:17:23 -0400

Hello Steve (et. al.),

Longwood Gardens is a beautiful DuPont estate turned horticultural
display nearby. They produce several videos that I'd imagine would be
of interest to garden club type folks:

http://www.longwoodgardens.org/books.htm#Videos

Meghann R. Matwichuk, M.S.
Assistant Librarian