RE: [Videolib] Da Vinci Code related

Badilla-Melendez, Cindy (CBADILLAME@stthomas.edu)
Thu, 18 May 2006 09:05:16 -0500

We have the same DVD you have and is popular. We also have several copies of
the original book and have been very popular. We never buy multiple copies
of any materials but I guess demand was strong. Changes are that I will get
the new movie, I am sure students will ask for.

Cindy Badilla-Melendez
Media Resources Librarian
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library,
University of St. Thomas
phone (651) 962-5464
fax (651) 962-5406

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Tribby [mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:21 AM
To: 'Blane Halliday'; Andrews, Sarah E; videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Da Vinci Code related

We are currently stocking three Da Vinci Code related titles in DVD, and 1
book:

DVDs:
Exposing the DaVinci code
Beyond the Da Vinci code
Secrets of the widow's son : the mysteries surrounding the sequel to The Da
Vinci code
Book:
Cracking the Da Vinci code :bthe unauthorized guide to the facts behind Dan
Brown's bestselling novel / Simon Cox.

I expect many more titles to become available as the movie sweeps the
nation. This could become as big a phenomenon for us as Michael Jackson
contretemps or even video biographies of Jesus. I am strongly considering
seeking catalogers other than myself to plow through this stuff. It just
makes me itchy.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.